Preservation Roundtable Quarterly Meetings
Preservation Round Table
The Preservation Roundtable is a quarterly Preservation Sacramento membership meeting. The Preservation Roundtables are open to the public and we encourage non-members to attend to learn more about the organization and historic preservation and planning issues in the City of Sacramento. The location of the meeting changes each quarter, so please join our notification list to receive a notification for the next meeting.
Please note the next Preservation Sacramento Roundtable will be held in June 2018. Please watch your inbox for details.
Spring Preservation Roundtable
- Organize Sacramento, 1714 Broadway Avenue - Saturday, June 2nd
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm -
There is no parking provided for this roundtable; street parking on Broadway is recommended, or reach the event via Regional Transit; the site is two blocks from the Broadway light rail stop. Snacks (coffee, fruit and pastries) will be provided. A $5 voluntary donation is requested to offset the cost of refreshments.
- $5 requested donation -
- Presentations by SKK Development, including projects planned or under construction at 16th & H Street, 16th & F Street, 21st & Q Street, and Broadway.
- Updates from the City of Sacramento's Preservation Director, Carson Anderson.
- Presentation by Sara Lebastchi of D&S Development regarding three proposed alley duplexes on Kayak Alley between 21st & 22nd Street (Capitol Mansions Historic District.)
- Presentation by Steven Brown of Mayer & Clifton Partners regarding a proposed apartment building at 21st & T Street (Poverty Ridge Historic District.)
- Updates from a local group creating a Sacramento Community Land Trust.
- Updates by Preservation Sacramento subcommittee chairs, including the first details of our 2018 Historic Home Tour.
- Sacramento Historical Society's upcoming awards dinner, scheduled for June 26 in the historic Masonic Lodge on J Street.
Preservation Sacramento is a 501(c)(4) non-profit dedicated to protecting Sacramento's historic places and encouraging quality urban design through advocacy, outreach, and activism. JOIN Preservation Sacramento to receive special discounts to upcoming events.